Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Great River Race 2015: Buff's Boat

G'day all! Buff Staysail here! Buff by name and Buff by nature!

I told JP I'd write something on the GRR but you know how it is - couple of late nights, head a bit delicate in the morning and the post somehow gets "eaten by the hair of the dog" if you know what I mean!

But I had to comment on the legends on Hammer of the Gods who clearly had their priorities right, fortified as they were by a bottle of something suitable strong, complementing their no-nonsense look.

Buff would have been right at home here with their "no worries" rowing style:
Good sports one and all!

This is Buff Staysail, over and out!

2 comments:

Chris Partridge said...

They seemed to have a great time but finished 275th of 333 boats so obviously they need a bit of coaching. I could lick them into shape for a few bottles of whatever they were drinking (offer does not apply to Bailey's).

JP said...

I'm sure you could help them but then again Gladys and crew need you more (there is a reputation and trophy to protect)